Sunday, January 29, 2017

Revolution Remix

Where has this Fox been? I'm going to tell you. Well, I'm going to tell you what I can.

There have been some real developments in the world around me and that as caused me to put the breaks on things. I will explain as much as I can.

The main thing going on in my life is still not public and I can't reveal it just yet. I am hoping to reveal it Wednesday February the first.

There have been a lot of important and frustrating changes made and alluded to since the current President of the United States began to take power. While all of the decisions being made are important, I am trying to concentrate on the things that relate directly to the Global Goals I have committed myself to.

No matter what side of the spectrum you find yourself on, you cannot deny that we find ourselves in a quite turbulent moment in history. What happens now, and what we do about it will be remembered, recorded, and the impact felt.

I remember growing up hearing about important time periods during 60's and 70's. I was deeply fascinated by the cultural changes that took place during that time period. So much was going and it was important. During my lifetime we have certainly had moments that were important as well, but nothing like what we face now.

I had considered dropping the Tour this year due to what was going on with reason number one, the thing I cannot share yet. I have decided instead to just dial things back a bit. I am still concentrating on my overall health and well-being in line with Global Goal number 3. I am also going to continue to concentrate on Global Goal number 13. Most importantly, I will continue to strive where those two things intersect. The change in tone though for me is that I feel we are at war. The new administration is full of people who deny science and practice bigotry. That may sound like hyperbole, but it's more accurate than I am comfortable with.

Now more than ever, I encourage you to visit Global Goals and adopt a goal for change. This is not a time to sit on the sidelines. Instead of reposting memes with dubious content; spread awareness and hold the powers that be accountable. Nothing will change if we just let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment